Single Sign-ON Security and Authentication
SolidPass provides easy and secure authentication with single sign-on service. With SolidPass single sign-on, users only have to enter their credentials once to gain access to a variety of related but separate software systems. SolidPass single-sign on is ideal for enterprise security involving many users and multiple systems. SolidPass single sign-on can be configured as either client or server-side. Single sign-on provides a wide range of benefits, if coupled with strong authentication. These include:
- Reduced password fatigue.
- Reduced time entering passwords for the same identity.
- Support for conventional authentication.
- Reduced IT costs, due to fewer support services required by users.
- Greater convenience for users.
- Centralized reporting for compliance adherence.
SolidPass provides two-factor authentication solutions that allow your enterprise to develop and maintain a scalable comprehensive security system that is both strong and user friendly.
Time-based (synchronized) Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
In addition to time-based (synchronized) two-factor authentication, SolidPass also supports the following strong 2FA methods on the mobile and PC platform:
- Event-based One-Time Password (OTP)
- PIN control mandatory/optional
- Security Question
- Transaction Data Signing (TDS)
- Mutual Authentication (2 WAY Authentication)
- Out-of-Band Authentication